Bio-One of Trenton services all types of trauma, distressed property, and biohazard scenes in communities throughout Readington Township, NJ Area. We partner with local authorities, communities, emergency services personnel, victim services groups, hoarding task forces, apartment complexes, insurance companies and others to provide the most efficient and superior service possible.
We are your Readington Township, NJ crime scene cleaners dedicated to assisting law enforcement, public service agencies and property owners/managers in restoring property that has been contaminated as a result of crime, disaster or misuse.
Readington Township is a township located in the easternmost portion of Hunterdon County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the township's population was 16,126, reflecting an increase of 323 (+2.0%) from the 15,803 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 2,403 (+17.9%) from the 13,400 counted in the 1990 Census. Created by Royal charter of King George II, "Reading" Township was formed on July 15, 1730, from portions of Amwell Township. It was the first new township created after Hunterdon became a county. The township was incorporated as Readingtown Township, one of New Jersey's initial group of 104 townships, on February 21, 1798. Portions of the township were annexed by Tewksbury Township in 1832 and 1861. The township was named for John Reading, the first native-born governor of the British Province of New Jersey. Covering more than 48 square miles (120 km²), it is the largest township in the county, covering almost 11% of the county's area. Over 8,000 acres (32 km²) of land have been preserved. Readington Township is bounded on the north by the Lamington River and Rockaway Creek; to the east by Somerset County, which existed as the boundary between East and West Jersey from 1688–1695; to the south, the South Branch of the Raritan River; and to the west by the old West Jersey Society's line which crosses the Cushetunk Mountains.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the township had a total area of 48.039 square miles (124.421 km²), including 47.736 square miles (123.636 km²) of land and 0.303 square miles (0.784 km²) of water (0.63%).
As of the 2010 United States Census, there were 16,126 people, 5,971 households, and 4,496 families residing in the township. The population density was 337.8 per square mile (130.4/km²). There were 6,191 housing units at an average density of 129.7 per square mile (50.1/km²). The racial makeup of the township was 93.09% (15,011) White, 1.33% (214) Black or African American, 0.11% (18) Native American, 3.60% (581) Asian, 0.01% (1) Pacific Islander, 0.77% (124) from other races, and 1.10% (177) from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 3.93% (633) of the population.